This information is provided in compliance with art. 13 of the 2016/679 GDPR regulation, pursuant to art. 13 of the d. lgs. n. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) to users who access the website: https://www.nonna-gina.com
The Data Controller
The data controller of the personal data collected is: Nonna Gina
The personal data processed are collected as provided directly by the interested party or provided automatically.
The data provided directly by the interested party are all personal data that are provided to the Data Controller in any way, directly by the interested party .
In particular, the following personal data are collected and processed:
- Name and Surname
- Email address
- Telephone number
The data collected automatically are navigation data. Such data, although not collected in order to be associated with the user's identity, could indirectly, through processing and association with data collected by the Data Controller, allow its identification.
- IP address
- Geographic Area
Legal basis and purpose of data processing
The data are processed exclusively for the purposes for which they are collected, as described below. We use the data provided by the interested parties for: communications for informational and promotional purposes. Only in the case of specific user consent, to allow access to specific and additional services such as the sending of future information and promotional communications by email or by electronic means.
The provision of the data listed in the "Collected Data" section for the purposes referred to in points n. 1,2,3 is mandatory to allow the user to access the service. For this reason, consent is mandatory and any refusal to process or the failure, inaccurate or partial provision of data could result in the impossibility of a correct provision of the service or failure to respond.
Nonna Gina does not provide third parties with any user information without their consent, except where required by law.
In any case, the dissemination and transfer of data outside the EU area is excluded.
Withdrawal of consent
The interested party can revoke his consent to receive promotional and information communications immediately, by sending a request to the email address email@example.com.
Method of treatment
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in any case providing for the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those deemed obsolete, unless the law provides archiving obligations.
The data processing usually takes place at the headquarters of Nonna Gina, by personnel or external collaborators duly designated as data processors. The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of personal data processing can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration and the relative treatment are considered valid until the unsubscription by the user, present in each email, or after 12 months from the last communication of which there is evidence of direct interaction (click, opening, response).
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Article 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 13 GDPR, each user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
In particular, the interested party has the right to obtain from Nonna Gina the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic / IT tools;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative;
- of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, the interested party has the right to obtain from Nonna Gina
- updating, rectification or integration of their data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- access to their data, i.e. confirmation that personal data concerning them is being processed or not;
- the limitation of processing,
- the portability of the data, i.e. the right to receive the personal data concerning him in a structured format;
Right of complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
Finally, the interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In particular, the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending commercial advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent by email to email@example.com
Updates and changes
Nonna Gina reserves the right to modify, supplement or periodically update this Information in compliance with the applicable legislation or the measures adopted by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
In line with European legislation, it is essential that every user of the website understands what cookies are and why they are used, so that users themselves can consciously decide whether or not to accept their use on their devices.
A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that is transferred from the website to your computer's hard drive through an anonymous code that can identify the computer but not the user and passively monitor your activity on the site.
Cookies can be classified into two categories, based on their functionality:
Technical cookies (which include performance cookies and functional cookies)
Profiling cookies (which include cookies linked to advertising)
The site https://www.nonna-gina.com uses only the first type of technical cookie, for which no consent is required.
In detail, the following types of cookies are used:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to allow navigation of the website and the use of its features, such as access to some protected areas Without these cookies, some required features such as login to the site or the creation of an online shopping cart could not be provided.
Third party cookies
These cookies are generated by third parties, in this case those purely deriving from social media portals are used. The goal is to give users the opportunity to share articles from the site, communicating with the chosen portals. Read the section Social Network Widget.
These cookies collect information on how users use the website, such as which pages are visited most often and if users receive error messages from these pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used solely to improve the functioning of the website.
These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made (such as your username, your language or the geographical area in which you live) in order to optimize and provide more advanced features. These cookies can also be used to provide functionality requested by you such as viewing a video or the ability to comment on the site. This information collected by cookies can be anonymous and must not track the user's browsing and activities on other websites. Please consider that some website features may be reduced or unavailable by disabling cookies. In detail, users can control, delete or prevent the loading of cookies by acting on their browsers as indicated below.
Social Network Widget
To offer readers the opportunity to share the articles on our site, the crestaproject.com service is active which allows you to communicate with the social buttons of the individual social networks.
For more information, including on the deactivation of these cookies, it is advisable to consult the following links:
Google - anonymized traffic analysis cookies
This website also uses Google Analytics cookies, a web analysis service provided by Google. The information generated by the cookie on your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted and stored on Google's servers which will use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining your use of the website, compiling reports on activities carried out on the website and provide other services relating to the activities and use of the Internet. The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the information available at the following link .
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
How to manage cookies on your PC
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select Options
- Click on the 'Under the Hood' tab, locate the 'Privacy' section, and select the "Content Settings" button
- Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- To enable cookies in your browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below,
- Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options"
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on the Cog icon at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
- Click on 'Protection', select the option that says 'Blocking third parties and advertising cookies'
- Click on 'Save'
How to manage cookies on Mac
If you want to allow cookies from our site, please follow the steps below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on 'Explore' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
- Scroll down until you see “Cookie” in the Receive File section
- Select the 'Do not ask' option
Safari on OSX
- Click on 'Safari' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
- Click on 'Security' and then 'Accept cookies'
- Select “Only from site”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on 'Mozilla' or 'Netscape' at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option
- Scroll down until you see the cookies under 'Privacy and security'
- Select 'Enable cookies only for the site of origin'
- Click on 'Menu' at the top of the browser window and select "Settings"
- Then select "Preferences", select the 'Advanced' tab
- Then select the 'Accept cookies' option